Made from natural vegetable wax in a traditional factory in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site Pays de Grasse, all our candles are cast by hand in three stages in our workshops in the Provence. Scents are added to the hot wax mass in order to ensure that the sillage remains constant over the entire burning time. Our pure vegetable wax as well as our lead-free cotton wicks make for slow and soot-free burning.
- Local sourcing*
- Original creation
- Wax free of genetic engineering
- Vegan & animal free
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Biodegradable wax
- Without paraffin and oil
- Hand-poured and hand-made
- All glasses are reusable
- Pure vegetable wax from Provence
- Made in Pays de Grasse, France
* All our suppliers, including our raw material suppliers, craftsmen and women, glassmakers and paper manufacturers are based in the Provence.