Armoire de Parfums
'Grand Hotel Pianist playing in Belgrade'
« The beds have been freshly made up. The linen smells clean and warms my heart. It‘s almost tea time in the café of the Grand Hotel Moskva. An eternally youthful pianist is playing Chopin‘s waltz in C sharp minor opus 64 No. 2. Or was it perhaps opus 65? Then, flawlessly and with remarkable fluidity, the music undergoes transition to... Eric Clapton. »
Olfactive family | floral-powdery
Top notes | orange, bergamotte, petitgrain
Heart notes | iris, violet, almond
Base notes | musk, vanilla, tonka beans
Dimensions H: 10,5cm, Ø: 9 cm | Capacity 180g | 40 burning hours | Fragrance concentration 8% | Pure vegetable wax
Made from natural vegetable wax in a traditional factory in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site Pays de Grasse, all our candles are cast by hand in three stages in our workshops in the Provence. Scents are added to the hot wax mass in order to ensure that the sillage remains constant over the entire burning time. Our pure vegetable wax as well as our lead-free cotton wicks make for slow and soot-free burning.
- Local sourcing*
- Original creation
- Wax free of genetic engineering
- Vegan & animal free
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Biodegradable wax
- Without paraffin and oil
- Hand-poured and hand-made
- All glasses are reusable
- Pure vegetable wax from Provence
- Made in Pays de Grasse, France
* All our suppliers, including our raw material suppliers, craftsmen and women, glassmakers and paper manufacturers are based in the Provence.
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- Let the candle burn until the whole surface becomes liquidised before extinguishing the candle.
- Once you have put the candle out, make sure that the wick is straight and properly centred.
- Cut the wick down to 0.5 cm before lighting again and ensure a regular burning with no smoke.
- A candle alight must always be watched at all time.
- Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not burn the candle to the very end. Extinguish the candle when it gets within 1.5 cm of its holder.
- Place on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
Please read label before use. Keep out of the reach of children, animals and flammable materials.
Do not let the candle burn unwatched. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulation.